My actual name is Louis Green and I am based in West London (UK). I am self-taught photographer with roughly 10 years experiencing photographing live music events and I adopted the brand Louie London in 2010. Samples of my photography can be viewed on this website as well as my gig history of the various live music events I have visited. Below are details of my key stills and experiences as a photographer.
Key Experience and Skills in Photography
- From 2010 to 2019 (Present)
- Familiar with full frame DSLR camera manual control functions, such as Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO with different lenses and filters configurations.
- Knowledge of different camera systems and brands, such as Panasonic, Canon and Sony
- Using professional camera equipment and software whilst employing different workflows for pre-produce, production and post production for different photograph projects. Software including Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Adobe Lightroom and Capture One. Examples of the equipment I have available can be viewed here!
- Experience with post editing of digital photos, such as exposure, lighting, colouring, and cropping
- Experienced in photographing live music events, which are using dynamic lighting effects, employing different styles of photography, such as a combination of portrait, action, group or audience shots
- Experienced working with various musicians, technicians and promoters at live music events across London, Hertfordshire, and Surrey. A history of the live music events I have visited can be viewed here!
- Assessing the photography project for the required shots, equipment, location and working in partnership with customers.
- Photographing for specific purposes such as promotion, social communication, storytelling or printed media
- Documenting music events, developing leads, networking and relationship building.